Is your business currently experiencing a workforce shortage? Are you planning an expansion and need more staff to meet increased demands for your product or service? Parental leaves? Retirements? Etc. If you are looking for a great way to streamline your search for good employee matches, you need to know about the Local Jobs Hub. It’s a simple way for employers to let potential employees know that they are hiring new employees. The best part is that it’s a completely FREE service made for you to get your ad in front of the workers who will best be able to fill your position.
If you’ve had trouble deciding which site will get you the best results, wonder no more. People eager to fill your position within the area will flock to the Local Jobs Hub because the tools they need to find what they are best suited to are right there. With listings, a map of jobs, and a skills search tool, the employee that is best suited to your position will find you.
And it’s easy, if you’re already listing available jobs with any of these sites, then you’re a step closer to reaching potential applicants who are connecting with the Local Jobs Hub to find employment.
Sites Aggregated by Local Jobs Hub (Updated November 2019)
- Community Employment Choices
- Government of Canada careers
To make sure your position is aggregated into the Local Jobs Hub, there are only a few items to check off your list.
- Make sure you’ve posted it on one of the sites listed above
- Be sure to include your address in your listing so that your job shows up both as a listing and on the map
- Be sure the address listed is a local address. An address of a head office that is outside the region will need to be changed in the listing to your local address
- If your listing was made before June 2019, please re-post your listing on its original source and within 24 hours, you should be able to locate it on the job board and map.
Pop on over to https://workforcedevelopment.ca/ and take a look around. The aggregated site makes it a one-stop shop for employees looking for work in our area and helps you connect with the best potential candidates for the job.